Thursday, August 1, 2013

Myspace Friends




            This guy! I have to say he's one of my bestfriends we've known each other since the beginning of Myspace and we all know how long ago that was, Now it's been about 7 or 8 years since we've known each other and he's just such a great friend. And get this? This is our first time every meeting each other in person, it's crazy I know but we've always lived across country from each other, me in Washington state and him in North Carolina. Now we are finally on the same ground here in Florida. It's amazing to have such a friendship for all these years and never have seen each other in person.. and to think, he could of cat-fished me. No I'm kidding he's 100% who he says he is and I'm so glad we were finally able to see each other in person and I can't wait to spend more time "In person" with my good friend Tremaine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC