Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I've got the eye of the Tiger

Simple, quick, errand running outfit!





OUTFIT LAYOUT:

Shirt: Ross
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: Forever 21
Watch: Macy's

 I will rant and rave about Ross, I absolutely love that store, and especially when I go to one that's not so crowded or messy and they have stuff I love. The one thing I love about Ross so much is that you probably won't find anyone with your shirt or pants or really anything the same. Because they carry so many different things and the stuff doesn't last long you will always have something that is one of a kind. For example I have on a different shirt from the one in the picture, of course I found it at Ross and I was out to eat with my family and the waiter complimented my shirt and asked where I got it and I said "Ross!" She had nothing else to say because she knew she would never find this shirt that I had on. So as much as people knock Ross I will stand by it, they have stylish and one of a kind clothes and amazing home decor items I just can't get enough of! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC