Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Purge.





Instagram pics of one really awesome night out with Chris at Halloween Horror Nights. I've lived here for almost three years now and I have never been and I'm super happy I went this year because it was the best by far according to everyone that has been before. Lets just say I had a legit 21+ night out that weekend, I'm not really a party person and I probably went to like 3 or 4 parties as a kid in high school and since having Jaylen I haven't ever really done what peers have. So it's really nice to get out from time to time with people my age and just have a blast. I hope that you all are having a great festive October so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC