Wednesday, October 1, 2014

VoxBox!





When I check the mail on my way home yesterday I found the cutest little surprise. My first VoxBox! I discovered Influenster not to long ago and right away when I got on the site I really liked it and the idea behind it. So I just started reviewing all kinds of different things that I like and next thing you know I get the awesome email saying I've been chosen to get a VoxBox. 


This was the Dean's List Box I got, so it came with a good mixture of things I like and use. 

IN THE VoxBox:
Playtex Sport Tampons
Pilot Pens
Kiss Eye Lashes
Covergirl "Ready Set Gorgeous" Foundation
Sinful Colors Nail Polish
Softlips Balm
Airheads Bites


The beauty products are probably my favorite just because I'm becoming more into taking care of my outer appearance and having more pride in it. I like to look good when I can but nothing that over does it and all these products are right up my alley for the subtle yet stylish look. 



These pens are the best, so cool and they actually work. I only will write with a pen and yes I sometimes make mistakes so these are awesome for me. Even though I love them I really don't want to take one to work for fear that I will be pen-knaped. 


The review for the Airheads will have to come from Jaylen here. As soon as he saw the box he asked me if there was candy in it and I said no, not thinking that there would be at all but to both of our surprises there was candy! He really liked them, I had a few and they were really good. 







So I want to put a big thank you out there to Influenster for sending me these awesome products to review for free. I will more closely be reviewing a few of the beauty products and posting about them in the coming weeks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC