Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



This Thanksgiving was Jaylens first where he could eat really food last year he was still on Breastmilk and gerber foods. My mom and I ended up going to a friends house we brought that cake because our family friend wanted to cook everything esle. Before we headed over Jaylen was sure to have his lunch and a little play time. I had to get pictures of cousre, which was sliightly difficult because it was so windy out and I really wanted to use my little sign Jaylen is holding. In the end they turned out ok considering the weather. 
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and of course great food!













No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC