Monday, July 30, 2012

Potty Training attempt #1


 At 15 months Jay started showing signs of being ready for the big boy potty.. well turns out I read the signs wrong. Now yes he did use the potty as you can see here but that didn't last long I got him to go one other time but over the 2 days that was it. So I did't necessarily give up I just listened to my child... he wasn't ready but that's ok I'll still have the potty and pull ups for when he is. But I do want to share here how I attempted to train him and why I was so eager but I've realized this method won't work for every child. But maybe for yours so don't be afraid to try, it can never hurt!




No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC