Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Hair.. I Do Care


.
If you haven't noticed these days Ombre anything and especially hair is in. I've had it this way for some time now I just never thought to post about it. So I did this at home with that boxed kit that's pretty popular. And I did watch a few tutorials on Youtube just to see how it came out for other girls and it looked pretty legit so I went for the trend. It was fairly easy and the directions weren't hard to follow at all so if your into the "What's happening now" I definitely recommend this product for at home use.




No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC