Monday, April 23, 2012

Glowing Baths.



Taking a bath is the dark with glow sticks was uber fun for him, although he was in amazement when I broke them and they started to glow. I of course found this idea on Pinterest because it seems like all the great ideas are taken these days. No I'm kidding but I do get most if not all my interesting ideas from there. I recommend this for the little ones just because it's different and a fun way to spice up bath time a bit and if they love it so much grab another pack from the dollar store and keep it handy for another random day so they don't get bored of it to fast. 


Those eyes and that curly top, they get me every time..


No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC