Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cotton rocks... I think not.


Activity of the week! So I obviously like 
to find different sensory things for
Jaylen to do but this one not our finest. 
I found it on Pinterest, where most
of my inspiration comes from so 
if you want to try it out with you little
one you can find it here or just follow
my pictures! I didn't think mine came out like they should have because we had a hard time breaking them. But Jaylen had a good time helping me make them and at least trying to break them. Try it out and let me know if yours turned out like mine or the much better example in the link above.







No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC