Saturday, November 17, 2012

More Simple Edits.


I've always had a thing for photography but I really didn't get into until after I had my son and started following some blogs. I really liked the way they captured their children like in the blog Happiness is Eva. So with a little inspiration and a few ideas of my own I started doing stuff like this. I believe I have another one like this in a post about when he turned one. I want to try and do one of these every year and the half a year mark. Although he hasn't many many years under his belt yet this one is my favorite so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC