Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Here Comes Peter Cottontail


This year my sister came up in the middle of the night and surprised us for a little Easter stay weekend. She's always doing crazy stuff like that since we all moved to Florida and her down to Miami. It was a great little weekend, we went to church on Easter morning and then of course off to lunch and came home for an Easter egg hunt.  My sister and I had Easter egg hunts until we were about 16 sounds silly know but we wanted it. It was a great time growing up with traditions that we can pass along, although I doubt Jaylen will want them for that long but as long as he does I'll cherish it no matter what.

Happy Easter Everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC