Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Woof Woof Jaylen's 2


I can't believe Jaylen is 2 already it's crazy how fast time flies. This year we didn't do a party because I have always had a thing about throwing parties on big birthdays, like 1,5,10,13,16,18 and 21 If he even lets me put them together after 10. That's just how I've always wanted it for me kids. I will always do something like this below and get a cake and decorate and go somewhere fun like this year, we went to Dave and Busters. Jaylen loved that place especially the car racing games and the dancing one. The day pooped him of course and we spent the next day after he got home from daycare and I from work playing with everything he got for his Birthday.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC