Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Monkey See Monkey Do

I think it's a toddler thing? Kids will always copy what we do even when we least expect them too. I definitely try to always set the best example for Jaylen but what I struggle with is the people around him. I know how I want to behave and be portrayed but I can't always help what he see's and hears in the outside world or other people in my family. Although they know what I would like around him, from their own mouths and the T.V but we are human and everyone can sometimes forget the kids listen and listen well. But they things like this that he see's me doing are the greatest. Writing..


No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC