Wednesday, August 7, 2013

20!

Do I look 20 yet!?









              My birthday was a great on this year, my family always knows how to through a party and not only make me feel special but included everyone. I only turned 20 this year so to me it's not a big deal and I always say "oh you guys don't have to get me anything" But they always do!

               We went down to Downtown Disney and then to the Bodies Exhibit. Jaylen of course had to ride the train and he did it with his favorite auntie! Everyone had a great time while we were out and then we came home and opened gifts and kicked our feet up and just enjoyed each others company.

Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC