Thursday, August 29, 2013

One with Nature..

            I have always loved the out doors and just the fresh air in general.. it just makes me feel so alive to breath in the natural air. Living in apartments it's not always easy to just go outside and be one with nature without the cars and buildings all around. So I like to make a point to get out of the house and take Jaylen to places that just have a paved side walk or too, and luckily enough Florida has alot of these parks that just have trails and that are surrounded my nature. He's an explorer just like me and loves asking questions and finding new sticks especially. It's clam and green.. my two favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC