Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wekiva Springs


Over the weekend Jaylen, my boyfriend and I decided to head up to Wekiva Springs. I always wanted to come to this place since before I moved to Florida since I researched so much and bookmarked any and everything I wanted to do. It was everything I imagined.. well almost the water is supposedly supposed to be warm all the time but it wasn't and I guess I can't complain to much because at least we can get in the open water this time of year. 

It was truly beautiful though and just warm enough outside the water to sit around in a bikini. Jaylen had a blast here he didn't want to get out of the water but I did because I'm a wimp for the cold. The springs here are really awesome and I plan on going to all of them here in the central area since they all have so much to offer like Blue Springs.. you can swim with the Manatees! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC