Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's that time of year again..




























I love love love decorating for Christmas and the fact that I get to do it in my own space how I want to makes it even more fun. I planned everything out once the Christmas stuff hit the stores and I fell in love with Target's decor they had this year. Most if not all of my decor is from Target besides the twin ribbon with the writing on it, that's from Joanne's 

Jaylen and I picked our own tree out and took it home that night and I pitched it all alone.. the beauty of being a single mom. Someone's gotta do it right? But the tree was only about 2 feet taller than me and I'm tall so it wasn't to bad and obviously I managed from the pictures above. I had a blast doing this and I hope you enjoy and take all the inspiration you need loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC