Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Ear Thing.



               I'm not sure what to call it.. except the Ear Thing that Jaylen does. He has literally done it since he was born and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it when he was in the womb. Maybe it's a comfort thing but he just puts his finger near his ear and I googled it and that said it could be an ear infection but that would mean he's had an ear infection since birth until now. And he's never had the other symptoms that come with an ear infection. I find it sweet and like a signature and I just love that ear thing he does...

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC