Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Rained Out.





              Summer time in Florida isn't all it's cracked up to be like the make out in the movies, the best time for Florida is any other time of year! It doesn't rain as much and it's warm yet cooler any other time of year besides summer. So on Monday I wanted to get out of the house and do something fun so I looked up some places and I came across the Disney Boardwalk. It looked like a fun place to go with street performers and games and shops to grab a bite. 

                    On the way there it was clear but I did see a storm cloud in the distance thinking "Oh it's not in the direction I'm going" but to my non surprise it actually was and when we got to the Boardwalk the thunder was rumbling. It wasn't down pouring at all but soon it would so I thought since we are here lets make the most of it, so we went in and walked around for a bit. Others were out but dressed in their best poncho with umbrella in hand like I. We didn't stay long after we got some pizza and a treat because the rain started to come down. We will go back for sure when I can predict good weather! 

     Also a good spot to come when visiting or if you live locally because It's right next to Disney World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC