Sunday, August 24, 2014

Some Time to Get Balanced..


So I recently just went back to work full time and school part-time online. I usually can manage many things at once but everything happened so fast I couldn't really get a grip on everything. And I rarely had a day off until yesterday, so the whole month of August I've been working and school none stop.

Now that I've gotten used to my schedule I'm able to manage everything including my blog. I thank you for continuing to view my post and in a way get to know me while I was away for a bit. Look forward to new and fresh updates and exciting things going on in my and Jaylen's life!


August 24, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC