Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Room Revamp.


It was time for a make over in Jaylen's room, before if you look below it was boring, blained and blah. As you can see many things were already in their place but just needed some flair around them. I got all my inspiration from Pinterest and a bit just from how I envisioned his room to look. Most if not everything is from Ikea like the shelf, rug, the boxes, the silver shelves, night stand, bed cover, little lamp, plant, car pictures, poster and hanging bird.  Everything else I had already or found in different places like Ross or Homegoods. I Hope you like and take all the inspiration you need loves!










No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC