Thursday, May 1, 2014

I Love Trucks.



As you know Jaylen loves Trucks like I've mentioned so many times before, but getting to sit in a truck was his ultimate favorite. My mom has a friend that is a truck driver and they promised to set something up for Jaylen when he came to Florida. He gets excited when he see's them go by on the road but he's never been that close to one and he was so excited he could barely contain himself! Although he was parked in a grocery store parking lot Marvin, my mom's friend let him pull the big horn. I thought Jaylen would get frightened but he just kept wanting to do it again and again. Probably the highlight of the year getting to see Jaylen enjoy the one thing he loves so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC