Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Writing Away.


Since I've been unemployed I've been taking the time to keep Jaylen up with his schooling, and even though he goes to daycare a few times a week it's nothing like when he was there every week day. So we've been practicing writing and he's pretty good at it on the board and paper. I just write a word in dots and he traces it while I have him practice saying the letter at the same time, this helps him identify with letters then with the whole word and soon reading them. I love being at home with him and being able to teach him myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC