Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kool Jay.









I'm going to start highlighting little Jay's outfits again like I used to in post titled "What Jay Wore" My mom got this way super cute hat for him and he just adores it and really knows how to rock it!. The picture of his hair I just had to add because I love this kids hair so much, it's super curly like mine and he's very particular about his hair. He only lets me cut it and style it.. by style I mean with a bit of water and spray conditioner Take all the inspiration you need for your little dudes!


OUTFIT LAYOUT:
Hat: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC