Saturday, September 20, 2014

Muted Colors.






Lately the weather has become more.. fall like. So I absolutely love it because then that means I can wear what I call comfort clothes. Living in Washington State that's all I knew, so it's more comfy for me to be covered up and causally dressed. I was just running some errands and I like to be sure I look fashionable, I never over do it but I like to look decent at least when I'm out and about. Take all the inspiration you need ladies!


OUTFIT LAYOUT:
Shirt: Gilly Hicks
Pants: Forever 21
Watch: Macy's
Earrings: H&M
Shoes: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC