Friday, September 7, 2012

Jay's New Look

I will immediately say all of the clothes in these mini collections can be found here. All though I will be purchasing some of these things many of them are for just an idea of what I want to get for him and not all are linked to a store site but maybe a personal blog or tumblr page or the item isn't available anymore. That's why the above link is provided so you can explore everything I've pinned  here and more at once. Enjoy my mini idea book!


           Shirts



     Jackets & Assecories + 1 Shirt :)

   

      Shoes




      Pants/Shorts



     Sweaters

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC