Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Forward Facing







Jaylen made it to 16 months 1 week rear facing in this car seat. I'm very proud of myself for keeping him rear facing for so long but I do wish they had seats that could safely go for longer. I had originally planned on 2 years max 18 months min but only if he didn't grow so fast :(

I definitely had a bitter sweet feeling in turning him around because I really wanted to keep him rear facing for my estimated ages. At the same time he loves it and so do I and this really shows how much he's growing up... another bitter sweet moment there.

Overall I'm happy because although he's forward facing earlier than I wanted, I still know he's safe because this car seat is amazing as I mentioned before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC