Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lone Park.




                     One hot day! Jaylen and I headed off to the park, one that neither of us had been to before back in our old neighborhood call Bill Fredrick's Park. I guess I underestimated how hot it really was outside and once we got here I noticed immediately no one was here and so I let him play for a bit on the shaded toys. This community had a pool so we headed that way unaware of the approaching storm and we saw people leaving as we headed in. Unlucky for us the pool was suddenly closed because the pool attendees saw lightening.. and that was the end of our park trip to Bill Fredrick's. We will be back probably once it cools up and storms aren't so frequent.


July 9, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC