Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Twenty One Years.




My mom did an amazing job decorating the kitchen table for me at my Apt. and just making me feel special. I had a picture of everything but accidentally deleted it after I opened everything. 

 My really good friend came over and brought me flowers and then shopping for a CD, he's super sweet and thoughtful and this was all a big surprise that I really appreciated on this day.  

      It never cease to fail and rain on my birthday, I'm so used to it that it didn't even bother me that I got rainy showers yesterday.




It was the best birthday announcement at a restaurant I've ever had, I saw them do it to this other person and I didn't want them to do it for me but I knew it would happen and I loved every minute of it. Jaylen on the other hand thought it was to loud and just wanted my cherry!


 




My mom took me out to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe which I've never been to and it was great although I couldn't finish all my food and "legal" drink because I had a stomach ache I really enjoyed it and they gave me this sweet gift.. with a rock star hand!
(Not really he just helped me take the picture)



Probably the best card ever I didn't get it at first but when I did, I died laughing. My mom really knows how to pick em!


Gag Gift! Because I guess my crack is always killing so my mom thought I could use one of these. 



Probably my favorite gifts in all the bags because I love read now more than ever so I can't wait to dive into these. 


So sweet Jaylen couldn't wait to give me my gift from him that he picked out all by himself in a debate with my mom in the store. He knows me so well I loved all my gifts and especially this one.  

I had a world wind of a day yesterday but I loved every minute of it. Now I'm excited for my sister to come this weekend and celebrate with me and share even more memories of what seems to be turning into a birthday week! I like it, never had one before but I could get used to it ;)




July 22,2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC