Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Movie Day.




I'm going to start doing more outfit post and sharing my personal style with my viewers. Enjoy and take all the inspiration you need!

      Jaylen and I went to the movies earlier today to see the new Planes movie, it was a lot of fun and super cute. We had pizza before since we were a bit early so we each had a slice then headed to the movie. Afterwards I didn't want to go straight home so we drove over to the new Trader Joe's down the street in Winter Park. I had never been to one but I've heard all about them so I thought we would check it out. I love the place it's so me and the prices are not that bad, this one was tucked on the corner next to some other nice shops and right it front of a lake. We took a walk around and it was just darling, there were two really nice and unique fountains that Jaylen loved and this cute little walking path with art sculptures and different benches. We had a lovely day and I hope you did as well, next time we are over there I'll be sure to bring my camera and take some pictures to share. 



OUTFIT LAYOUT:
Scarf: World Market (bday gift)
Vest: Ross
Jeans: Forever 21
Purse: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Watch: Macy's  (bday gift)
Sunglasses: Vision Works (prescription)
Earrings: Rue 21 (bday gift)
eos: Tangerine




July 30, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC