Saturday, May 5, 2012

Jaylen's Side






This is Jaylen's side of the room since we share one right now, I still wanted him to have the "my room" kind of feel. I loves the way it turned out with the little touches of simple decor from Ikea. Also the plain dark blue sheet just added the pop or boldness I was looking for. We have the master in the apartment so the room fits all this plus my queen sized bed that I will post about after this. If you are in a living situation that's similar, try to make it accommodate both you and your little one neither of you feel like you don't have your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is © 20012-2014 unexpectedly amazing. all rights reserved. please do not take images or content from this site without written permission.
Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC